1. Choose only a topic from below: 1) What is the necessity of proper order? 2)
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Choose only a topic from below:
1) What is the necessity of proper order?
2) How does East Asian law differ from Western law?
3) Explain moral markets.
4) Explain the significance of the family and the importance of ritual. 5) Why is Confucius important?
2. There is only one assigned text to the class（ Xinzhong Yao. 2000. An Introduction to Confucianism. Cambridge University Press.）. You may not cite outside sources, and you should cite both Yao and lecture notes.(I have uploaded it into attachments)
3. There should be at least 3-5 citations per page, and the essay will be 6-8 pages not including citations page. If you cited the lecture, you can simply draw a quotation after sentence and write “Lecture” inside.
4.It is ok to include quotes, but they should be short and few. Ideally no more than 3 short quotes in the whole paper. You should prioritize using your own words to answer the question.
5.Your graders will be looking for three things:
1) Does the essay present an argument that answers the question chosen by the student?
2) Are there references to the book and lectures to support the essay’s argument?
3) Is the text well-structured and in compliance with formatting requirements?
6. USE SIMPLE SENTENCES!!! PLAGIARISM FREE!!!!