Individual Project Papers should be word-processed in Microsoft Word Document, d
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Individual Project Papers should be word-processed in Microsoft Word Document, double spaced using 12 point (none bold) Times New Roman font, pages numbered, and structured in accordance with the APA format.
The final project is designed to measure your knowledge in nine specific areas related to criminal law. It is a series of short essays (300 to 600 words each) using text citations and APA format from readings in and outside the course to sustain your claims. At the end of each essay include a reference list.
Discuss the major aspects of criminal law discussed in this course as outlined below.
Your Final Paper is to be submitted in the following format or organization:
i. Cover Page to include the Course Title and Number, Your Name, Title of Final Paper, Professor’s Name, and Date
ii. Acknowledgment of own original work certification statement.
iii. Table of Contents
1. Compare and contrast civil and criminal proceedings.
2. Identify the difference between procedural and substantive due process.
3. Explain the legacy of English common law and its relationship to modern jurisprudence.
4. Discuss the implications of constitutional, case, and statute law and the relationship to the criminal justice system.
5. Identify and give an example of an ex post facto law.
6. Explain how burden of proof relates to a criminal proceeding.
7. Explain and discuss the legal elements of crimes.
8. Identify and discuss the legal defenses in criminal law.
9. Discuss the Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution.
There should be a easy transition from topic to topic as it needs to flow as one cohesive paper, one topic per page.