Each question should be answered with a full discussion and analysis with proper
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Each question should be answered with a full discussion and analysis with proper legal terminology.
Provide detailed answers to the following questions:
1. What are the primary goals of copyright law (be specific & detailed)?
2. What are the benefits of copyright registration with the U.S. Copyright Office?
3. Once we have registered our copyright, what is the duration of the copyright, what if it is a copyright for a work made for hire? What happens to the copyright after expiration?
4. What is the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and why is the safe harbor provision so important?
5. What is the definition of a trademark and what is the likelihood-of-confusion test?
6. Does the addition by an online business of a generic top-level domain (“.com”) to an otherwise generic term create a protectable trademark, notwithstanding the Lanham Act’s prohibition on generic terms as trademarks?
7. What is the purpose of the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act of 1999?
8. Describe the requirements for patentability and what is considered non-obvious.
Your paper should be 3 pages long and follow the APA guidelines. Each question should be answered with a full discussion and analysis with proper cyber law terminology. Remember that your answers should be grammatically correct and should cite resources that are not your own. For example:
When using your textbook your answer should contain in-text citations (Craig, 2013), or according to Craig (2013).
If you use direct quotes, you must explain the direct quote in your own words.
An abstract and reference page should be included in your essay.