*PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT FOR FULL INSTRUCTION PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTION****
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
*PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT FOR FULL INSTRUCTION PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTION*****
1. Choose 2 articles from professional journals of education (scholarly and/or peer-reviewed
articles only). You must choose articles to related one of the language arts (reading, writing,
listening, speaking, viewing or visual representation) in the course textbook. Both articles
should be on the same topic. This topic must be clearly included in your title on the title
page. Articles must be published within the last 5 years and must be more than 5 pages.
2. Your review must be written in your words and include 1–2 scholarly citations per paragraph
in current APA format, except in the reflective section where none are included. Do not over
quote from the article. Instead, summarize and paraphrase.
3. Write a separate critique for each journal article. However, the assignment will be submitted
as 1 Microsoft Word document. The content of the paper, including 2 critiques, must be 4–5
pages. In addition to the content, make sure to include a title and reference page.
4. Organize and format each critique with the headings and subheadings outlined below. Do not
write the questions. You must write your critiques with well-formed paragraphs that flow
logically from one topic to the next.
5. Format the paper in current APA, with the exception of the reflection section, which may
include first person (I, me, my, etc.)
6. Include a reference page formatted in the most current APA edition.